7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

This Is so Blog Life


A friend told me that it was a sign from God that I needed to make a change in my life. When I heard that, something hit home. I realized that not only did this person just instantly inspire me, calm me, and make me feel better, but they helped me realize what I needed to do. I've been blogging for over a year now, and despite what recently went down as far as getting hacked, having malware issues, or perhaps certain haters out there were purposely spamming my blog posts, but, for whatever reason, I got to the point where I realized that she was right, and I needed to make a change. But, definitely a change for the better. I knew that I needed to pick myself up again, and start all over, or at least, brush the dust off, and continue on my path.

I realize that not only shouldn't I feel bad about myself, and not stress out so much about this temporary downfall, with not being able to share my blog posts on Facebook, my emails getting hacked temporarily, my social media sites getting disabled, and whatever else. But instead, I needed to turn the negative energy into positive energy. So I decided to do a couple of things. First, I decided to face my fear (once again) of public speaking by creating a Youtube channel. Secondly, I felt the desire to create a blog of my own, and with a very special domain name that will be mine, and only mine, and not owned by this lovely Blogspot. Now that I know that I have this passion inside of myself to write from my heart and help others, and now that I see that I'm confident enough to put it all out there, I'm going to take it to the next level. As well, I'm interested in learning a bit more about web design, and I'm hoping a dear friend of mine will help me out with that (winky face). Well, if I'm lucky he will. 

I find it truly amazing how we have the power within ourselves to turn negative energy into positive energy, We have the power within us not to let people bring us down. When we let others bring us down, they're getting what they wanted. But, why give them the satisfaction of seeing you stress. When people say that you shouldn't sweat the small stuff, it's true. Although, this doesn't feel like small stuff, it is, because look at all of the problems that there are in the world in which we live today. Clearly, things could be a lot worse! I'm going to consider what went down to be a small and insignificant hiccup in my blog life, and I'm going to reach for the stars. Another thing that I find beautiful and amazing is the fact that when stuff hits the fan so to speak, the people that actually care about you stick around, and the people that never really cared disappear, or act as if they don't know what's going on (even if they do).

Going through tough times, whether big or small, it's always nice to have a few friends who stand by your side, reminding you to keep your chin up. You should cherish the friendships that you have. Having a million friends on social media isn't going to be your ticket to happiness. It's rare to meet a good friend, and it's rare to find that spark in a friendship, a lover, or a companion. When you find that special friend, lover, or a companion who provides the friend, lover, and best friend all in one, don't let them go. Cherish and embrace them, and do so with all of your heart, so they know just how much you care. Show them in your actions, not just in your words. Remember, when they tell you to keep your chin up, be strong, and not to give up, be a good listener, and take their advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment