7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Two Scoops Photography Does It Again


Hello everyone, I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful weekend in October. We're so fortunate to be living in the City of Los Angeles, that's so beautiful that even in October the sun shines so bright, giving off such a glisten to the ocean's natural beauty. Yesterday I had the best photo shoot by my partner photographer Jeffrey Branover from Two Scoops Photography (in case you didn't know, he also does SEO and writes an awesome and addicting SEO Services series on my blog). I wanted to share some of the amazing shots that Jeffrey took of me. He definitely has a way of capturing moments and he truly brings pictures to life.

One of the things I love about the photos that Jeffrey takes of me (and others) is that I rarely to never have to do any photo shop, and we all know how important it is to have those perfect looking pictures. It's pretty simple, you either have to do a lot of photo shop, get Botox, or have Jeffrey take your pictures! Seriously though, he's so talented and diligent at what he does, and he takes his work so seriously, but always tends to make me laugh. Another great shoot with Two Scoops Photography and I'm so glad that I'm one of the scoops!

If you're interested in doing a photoshoot, we do many different kinds of shoots all around Los Angeles County. We do professional photography for many different occasions such as birthdays, weddings, engagements, bar and bat mitzvahs, corporate events, black and white photography, headshots, family portraits, lookbook, real estate, website, lifestyle, and much more. This photo shoot was done in Malibu, California. Malibu is definitely one of my very favourite places to shoot at (and have my pictures taken at). I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Our website is coming soon!

If anyone is interested in doing a shoot, please contact Anne at: arcwrites (at) gmail (dot) com.


No comments:

Post a Comment