For those of you that are unfamiliar with the word "game," let me explain. Game is when someone is very good at something. I wanted to share some of the best things someone can do in order to have "better game" in finding love. Having confidence is the best game you can have. Nothing is more attractive and appealing than a confident man or woman. There's a fine, thin line between being confident and arrogant. Confidence is sexy and arrogance is ugly. You don't need to be the most beautiful man or woman out there, to be confident. Here are some simple ways that you can feel more confident and come across as more confident to others. In other words, here are some ways to have better game!
1. Take care of yourself. Eat a healthy diet and go to the gym or workout. Drink a lot of water.
2. Dress like you care. Put some effort into how you appear. Care about how you present yourself. You don't have to spend a lot of money on a luxurious wardrobe. Just put some effort into looking attractive in your attire. Don't show too much skin early on. This goes for women and men. Less is more.
3. A little makeup never hurt anybody. I'm not saying to go overboard and wear a mask. You can wear a little natural makeup or a little more make up, if you prefer. Lotion up those elbows, hands, legs, and feet people! Nothing's more of a turn off than dry, flaky skin. If you take good care of your skin, drink enough water, and smile, you might not need any makeup at all. It's true what they say, smiling is the best makeup. Enhance your best features.
4. Stand up straight and don't slouch. When I was in chorus as a kid, my teacher would tell the class to put their shoulders up, back, and down. She said that it would help us sing better from our stomachs. As well, she said it would give us great posture. Having great posture is everything in appearing more confident. When you stand up straight, you'll feel better about yourself, you'll radiate that confidence, and others will surely notice.
5. Like yourself, because if you don't, then no one else will. No one likes to be around negative people with low self-esteems. Be yourself and love yourself and all of your great qualities. Don't think of what you're lacking, but think of what you have.
6. Get enough sleep. Part of taking good care of yourself is getting an adequate amount of sleep. When your body is tired and rundown, there's no way you'll have as much game as you would've, if you slept enough. Get your beauty rest.
7. Practice makes perfect. Whether you're playing a lot of chess (like me), or you have an endless amount of first dates you go on, with practice, you'll eventually get it. You just have to go about it the right way. Figure out why you keep losing, and step up your game. Figure out why you go on so many first dates and nothing seems to work. Look within yourself and see what you're doing on each date and what you can do to improve. Make sure you're not going after the same types of people again and again, that aren't good for you. Do some soul-searching and then date when you're ready.
8. Think before you speak and definitely before you act. Someone that has game in dating, will never make impulsive decisions. It's never good to over-think things. But you must think clearly and make healthy, wise decisions. You should view all of the possible consequences, before making any big decisions. Think before you talk, to prevent hurting others. We have two of almost everything, except for a mouth and a tongue. A true confident person (or someone with game) wouldn't ramble on like a pompous fool. He thinks before he talks.
9. Be humble, despite your confidence, what you have, what you've achieved, and what you think you deserve. Nothing's sweeter than a humble person that has achieved much. As well, nothing is more beautiful than a person with inner and outer beauty. A humble person carries much inner beauty.
10. It's better to have quality, not quantity. It's not about the amount of people you can get to fall for you or that you can get into bed. It's about having the right person and the best possible match for you. Someone that has enough game, will find the best partner for life, not for the evening. They realize that they just need that one special love.