Everyone looks for a certain set of qualities in another person. Some of us don't know exactly what we're looking for, but we still have an idea of what we like. I decided to write a list for the single men out there and the men in relationships. This list is to be used as a guide to know if you're dating or in a relationship with "a keeper." If you are, you might want to hold onto her a little tighter. As we all know, opportunity doesn't always knock more than once. Sometimes, there are no second chances. When you find someone worth keeping, it can be truly everlasting, if you let it. I wrote this list, because sometimes we just go through the motions and don't realize what we have, until it's gone. So for those of you who are reading this article, make sure you think before losing the opportunity of keeping that one special girl. That girl you'd consider your "keeper" is a rare find and you shouldn't take it for granted.
Here's the list:
1. She appreciates the sweet things that you do.
2. She doesn't just take, take, take, but she gives as well. She's a giver.
3. She likes your family and friends and respects your time with them.
4. She cares about the well-being of animals, homeless people, and the world around her.
5. She loves you for you, and doesn't try to change you (unless it's to help you become a better person).
6. You're happier with her, than without her.
7. You laugh together.
8. She's gentle, nurturing, and loving.
9. You both trust each other. She's your best friend.
10. She shares many of the same interests as you and you enjoy spending time together.
11. You both want the same things in the future.
12. She's polite, and presents herself as a classy lady.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening. Thank you for reading. Good night and sweet dreams.