7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Friday, November 21, 2014

My Heart Is in California

I patiently waited for you.
But you never showed up.
I wanted to hear from you.
A little washed up.
Drenched in your tears now.
Left without a plan.
Only the memory,
The shadow of a man.
I dream of you at night.
But I rarely ever sleep.
Missing the warmth of,
Your cold hearted feet.
Sometimes I want to call you.
My fingers can't reach the phone.
I think I forgot your number.
I'm afraid you're not alone.
It's true you leave easy.
Sail away, sail away.
I know you'll come back.
But never to stay.
I'm sure I'll give up soon.
You're a shadow in my mind.
A memory so fine.
I should leave it all behind.
The past is dead and gone you say.
Wishing I'd come out to play.
But I'll just sit here and hope and see.
My heart doesn't lie.
You're my destiny.

 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX


The truth of the matter is, I believe in LOVE. I don't believe in lingering on to something that's over. I don't believe in being with or longing to be with someone that doesn't want you in their life. Love is the most powerful thing in the world and shouldn't be taken for granted. I was just telling someone the other night that moderation is the key to life. However, there are two exceptions to that rule: Love and passion. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-arcwrites
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-poetry
Anne-Cohen
Anne-Cohen-Poetry
Anne-Cohen-Poetry-Blog
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles
Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles-Blogger
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Blog
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-LA-Blogger
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Poetry-Blog
Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles-Lifestyle-Blogger
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Poetry-Los-Angeles-Blogger
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Love
My-Heart-is-in-California-Anne-Cohen-Poetry-Los-Angeles
My-Heart-Anne-Cohen
California-Anne-Cohen
Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles-California

No comments:

Post a Comment