When it comes to having a happy and healthy relationship, certain fundamentals must be there. These fundamentals are like the pillars...
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
7 Things to Expect While Dating a Dreamer
We've either dated them, come from a family of them, or you are one yourself. There's nothing like living in the clouds, where going with the flow is your mantra, like a dreamer. Being a dreamer is not necessarily a bad thing if you have a plan, set goals, and go after what you want. If you're a dreamer that's putting no effort towards getting what you want, you're not going to get very far. If you're dating someone that's a dreamer, it can be very tough. Some dreamers turn out to be incredibly successful. But, it's not every day that a dreamer gets what he wants. A dreamer that succeeds is one that has stopped at nothing to achieve his/her goals. You have to have an incredible amount of drive, motivation, and be truly inspired by what you believe in, in order to succeed. Many dreamers lose hours and hours of sleep, thinking of ways that they can succeed and go towards their goal stronger and better.
When you date a dreamer, there will always be chances that he/she hits rock-bottom. If and when that happens, you have to be an incredible support system and be there for your partner, like a backbone. You literally have to be a pillar of strength many times and give your partner the motivation he/she needs not to give up. If you decide to date a dreamer, you should know exactly what you're getting into, so that you're prepared. I know some people that have gone after their dreams their entire life. I even have 90 year old family members, that are still pursuing their dreams. They don't give up, and I'm so glad for that! Sometimes, all a dreamer really needs is that one special break, that's going to give them their big start towards their goal.
One of the two biggest cities of dreamers are New York and right here in the city of Angels. Like they said in Pretty Woman, "Everybody's got a dream. Do you have a dream? What's your dream?" Dreamers are usually people that are incredibly passionate towards something they believe in. Some people are dreamers and only work towards their dream, and don't hold a regular, stable job. For those people, it's going to be much harder to have a family and be a good provider, unless the other person is providing for you. However, if you're a dreamer and you're able to still work at a regular 9-5 job or whatever hours you choose, the more power to you! It can be very challenging for you and your loved ones, because while you're working at a steady job, it's hard to plan and actively work towards your true dream and goal that you believe in.
1. Even if they have a 9-5 job, there's always a chance they'll quit it full-time, so that they can concentrate on their dream.
2. They will have many sleepless nights, and the closer you get, you'll have sleepless nights as well.
3. Be a back bone. Expect the dreamer to be let down by possible failure at times. They're going to need a shoulder to lean on. You should be there to support them, talk with, and to let them vent.
4. There will be moments when the dreamer wants to give up and you have to be there to support them and try to lift up their spirits.
5. Be ready to celebrate at a moment's notice for any and every positive achievement that brings them closer to their dream. It doesn't matter how great or small that achievement is.
6. At times, you may feel that you even want to give up, because of how moody or deflated the dreamer may get. You may feel this way because of the love you feel for this person and you can't bare to see them have heartache. Never give up on them.
7. Have faith, believe, and pray for the dreamer to conquer their dream. Pray with all of your soul and might.
If you decide to date this dreamer long-term, get into a relationship, and eventually marry them, you have to be willing to make a lot of sacrifices, in order for them to pursue their dreams. You should keep in mind that it takes a strong person to go after their dreams. It takes an even stronger person to be their backbone and support them through the ups and downs. If you decide to be with a dreamer for the long-haul, hopefully these tips will give you a better idea of what to expect. Sending positive vibes that you, your dreamer, and your family of dreamers achieve all your dreams.
When someone is really into you, they'll do anything that they can to get you. Not only that, but when a guy really wants you, not...
You'd be surprised at how little it takes to seduce someone. There are many ways that men seduce women. But, in this article, I...
For those that have gone on a certain amount of dates, they're bound to eventually come across someone that completely disappears...