7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tiger in the Tunnel


Do you have a cave or some special place you like to go where you can clear your head and have time to think without any distractions? A place that's only yours? Some people can't stand to be alone and feel the need to always be somewhere that's "happening" or be the "life of the party" on a regular basis. I truly enjoy those moments in my alone time. I have a few places that I really like going where I can clear my head. The thought of going into a tunnel or a cave may seem so empty and appear lonely to some people. As well, it can appear that way through other people's eyes when they see someone by himself. 

I think people can sometimes be too quick to judge. They don't really know why that person chose to be alone or if it was just that... by choice. It's possible that the person is happy and at peace, simply recharging their emotional battery so they can come out once again, fierce, determined, and ready to conquer the world. I'm not really talking about whether or not you're an introvert or extrovert. But more so, just taking a moment to yourself at a place that's only for you. I don't believe that being anti-social is healthy. But, having a little time to yourself without any interruptions or drama from your everyday life can be quite nice. When you really think about it, you're your own best friend. If you love yourself, why not enjoy your own company at times.



I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment