7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Scoop: Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Loving these black Hollywood jerseys! Kobe decided to guard Andrew Wiggins, when he didn't really have to. He did a great job of that and played very aggressively, which was nice. As the season moves forward, I'm developing more love and respect for some of our Lakers. Loving Jordan Hill (I realize he's not as new, but it took me a while to warm up to him), Wayne Ellington (this guy's got heart, keep your eyes on him), definitely Nick Young, of course, The Great Steve Nash (miss him), and Kobe of course... Stating the obvious.

Kobe hasn't been practicing as much lately. Byron's been trying to keep Kobe off his feet as much as possible. Not sure if that's truly wise, but I have no complaints with Byron's decision. I know he wants what's best for Kobe. This coach is actually growing on me and I think he has good decision making skills. Did I mention his really uplifting and positive attitude? He's pretty amazing and I'm impressed with him. Especially, after all of the bouncing around, trying out different coaches. I haven't really seen one I liked for the Lakers since Phil Jackson.

In the first half, Kobe handing out some good passes, having an almost "Magic" type of appeal. He's not an assist guy, but he seems to be trying to make some nice plays for his team. Kobe had a couple of nice steals early on. We started off with some nice defense in the first quarter but it got a little weak in the second. Half time leaving Lakers with a four point lead, score being 54-58 Lakers.

The second half started out with a little slacking, which made the score pretty close. Jordan Hill hitting a nice round house slam. I think I just saw Kobe fumble for the first time ever. Strange! These are the two worst teams right now in the NBA. I hate to admit that, but it's true. The defense is just not present for either team. How sad is that?!! Both teams shooting 57% towards the end of the third quarter. The fourth quarter we hit some nice shots. Good job Nick Young but honestly, it's just not enough. If you want to be a Championship team, you gotta play like one. The game stayed close throughout the third quarter. Third quarter ending in 98-96 Lakers.

Kobe hasn't lost to the Timberwolves in 21 games with an average of 27.9 points. How do we get such a big lead and end up losing the game, falling short by a point. Geez! We all know how I feel about Kobe stats... If it's under 30 points, not cool. Game ended with a score of 120-119 Timberwolves. Kobe stats were 26 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists. Nick Young with 16 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist and I'll even add the Great Wayne Ellington's stats, which were 5 points, 2 rebounds, and 2 assists. He's gotta step up his game, the boy has potential. I'm gonna start following his stats as well.

All in all, I'd be living in denial if I didn't say that some moments this season have been truly hard to watch. Dear Iggy Azalea, please cheer for your man Swaggy P... You were there, but not really. You know what they say, "Behind every great man, there's a great woman." Nick Young has way more potential than he's displaying. Kobe, what the hell is up with those numbers?! I realize you're getting those legs rested and all, but come on! Hook it up man!! Next game I want a win and for the love of God, show LA some love and get those stats! Missing that beautiful foot work you do so well! It's not as fun to write about a Lakers loss. #GoLakers

Anne-Cohen
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Lakers
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Lakers-Blog
Anne-Cohen-LA-Lakers-Blogger
Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles-Lakers
Anne-Cohen-Lakers-Timberwolves
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Lakers-vs-Timberwolves-Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment