7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hitchhiking Home

Can you hear it in the background...? The Beach Boys... They're singing "Don't Worry Baby." The music is cranked up to the highest volume and your heart is pounding with excitement. It's a sunny day in Chicago. Daddy is holding my hand while we drive in the car. We're heading to the beach. I have my sand bucket and toys in the back. Daddy is playing the drums with his hands behind the dashboard, singing in a sickly identical tune as Brian Wilson. I look at Daddy with my sparkly, baby blue eyes. Daddy smiles and I smile right back. Daddy loves me. I miss him.

I've decided to hitchhike home to Daddy. Daddy, wait for me. I just have a few stops along the way...
For now, I'll sing this tune... Take Me To Church.

Anne-Cohen
Anne-Cohen-LA-Blogger
Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles
Anne-Cohen-Hitchhiking-Home
Anne-Cohen-Lifestyle
Anne-Cohen-Lifestyle-Blogger
Anne-Cohen-Hitchhiking-Home-Lifestyle
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Lifestyle
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Hitchhiking-Home
Anne-Cohen-Los-Angeles-California
Anne-Cohen-Hitchhiking-Home-Malibu
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-lifestyle-blogger-Los-Angeles
Anne-Cohen-lifestyle-Malibu-photoshoot
Anne-Cohen-Malibu-1
Anne-Cohen-Malibu-2
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Malibu
Anne-Cohen-Malibu-4
Anne-Cohen-arcwrites-Malibu-5

Love, xoxo
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment