7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Saturday, November 21, 2015

NBA Player's Profile


I've been writing "The Scoop" now for a couple of years, and I can honestly say that not everyone knows all of the players in the NBA. Yep, including me. Unfortunately, I have a ways to go when it comes to learning everything about every player. Especially, when we keep gaining new players each season. After all, I haven't been around as long as Bill Macdonald or Stu Lanz. Damn, they know everything about everyone! I gotta say, at times I'm a bit jealous of their knowledge, and at times it's just inspiring to hear them speak. They're pretty awesome Lakers broadcasters. 

For those out there that want to learn more about who's in the NBA, and no, not only the Lakers (despite my love for them), I created this section on my blog called, "NBA Player's Profile." In this section, I have no interest in duplicating any information in the way that it's written on Wikipedia, nor am I intending for this to become like Wiki by any means. This section is strictly for cool facts about NBA players, and written in a way that your average Joe can relate. I want this section to only be written, and have guest posts written by people with amazing personalities. As well as keeping this new section incredibly fun to read, it will give people a chance to learn more about players, from when they first started out, how they got their big break, their position, and many other interesting facts that you might not know.

NBA Player's Profile is a place where the NBA, basketball loving community can get involved by guest posting facts in a fun way, and commenting their thoughts on the players, and what's written. As players start out in the NBA, play well, play bad, get injured, retire, or anything else interesting, this is what player's profiles will list. NBA Player's Profile is a place where you can stay up to date on players as they achieve more and more, or have unfortunate, bad downfalls. Every player will only have one page. If anyone's interested in guest posting, send me an Email at ARCwrites (at) gmail (dot) com. Looking forward to reading your profiles! Remember, I already write "The Scoop" on post Lakers games, so now I want your scoop and your two cents! Contribute to NBA Player's Profile today and make a name for yourself on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment