7 Tips to Cope With Snoring and Your Relationship

The following is a contributor article by Neer Tiwari: Is snoring ruining your relationship? Though this may seem like a w...

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Argyle Goes With Everything


Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to showcase one of my very favourite articles of clothing, SOCKS! If you know me, then you might catch me wearing my Argyle socks, even at the gym. I've been obsessed with Argyle socks ever since I can remember. Another weakness (some may say it's one of my strengths is my tomboyish personality)... and throwing in a men's shirt made it that much more fun! I'm looking forward in continuing to showcase my favourites with you all. Can't wait to shoot the other side of my personality: Graceful and feminine! 

Hope you enjoy the pictures xo

Love, xoxo 
    Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment