Here's the list:
1. Black licorice: Besides the amazing taste of black licorice, it's known to be a great aphrodisiac when used the right way. There are many studies showing that the smell of black licorice increases a man's libido when he smells it on a woman. You might consider holding off the perfume ladies, and dab a little wet, black licorice behind your ears. You can purchase black licorice serum at places like Whole Foods. Black licorice is found in many candies, herbal teas, etc. it's known to increase blood flow in a man, stimulating him, and can be used as an alternate option to Viagra (probably won't work as well, but it's natural, so it doesn't hurt to try).
2. Bananas: Bananas contain bromelain, which is known to give a boost to testosterone levels. Bananas have loads of potassium, magnesium, vitamin B, and many other nutrients that are essential in having balanced energy, increasing, and enhancing levels of desire. In Islam, many people believe that the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden was bananas. Just a thought... Clearly, by its appearance alone, it has naughty potential, and the shape alone can raise an eyebrow (or two).
3. Honey: Honey contains boron which increases your energy level, and regulates estrogen and testosterone levels as well. Honey is known to be good for erectile dysfunction, because of its ability to help aid in stamina level, energy level, and provides great blood circulation. The aroma alone in honey is known to increase sexual desire.
4. Cayenne pepper: Cayenne pepper (capsicum) is known to be beneficial for many things, especially, increasing your blood flow. Cayenne peppers contain capsaicin which speeds up your heartbeat. Cayenne Pepper is known to be found in many over-the-counter, natural, sexual enhancing supplements. You can find cayenne pepper in most grocery stores, and can even be found in a serum at Whole Foods. Many people put cayenne pepper over their green juice, etc. In my personal opinion, speaking as the "real" soup nazi (despite what Larry David thinks), cayenne pepper is an amazing ingredient, and does wonders in nearly every type of soup. Cayenne pepper is known to be a superfood and has a tremendous amount of other health benefits as well.
5. Garlic: Unless you want to scare off your date or your partner, I wouldn't recommend having garlic alone. When both of you eat garlic together, it can do wonders for your sex drive. Garlic contains allicin which is known to increase your blood flow. If you have any issues with erectile dysfunction or impotence, garlic is the way to go! For the men out there that struggle with obtaining or maintaining an erection, garlic is known to have nitric oxide synthase (NOS), which is an enzyme that not only helps, but it's essential in having a penile erection.